Technics SA-101 Integrated Amplifier
This beautiful vintage integrated has been serviced and is exceptionally clean for a 1979-1981 era amplifier.
Specifications (from https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/technics/sa-101.shtml):
- Tuning range: FM, MW
- Power output: 18 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
- Frequency response: 7Hz to 45kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.04%
- Damping factor: 20
- Input sensitivity: 2.5mV (MM), 180mV (DIN), 150mV (line)
- Signal to noise ratio: 78dB (MM), 95dB (line)
- Channel separation: 55dB (line)
- Output: 150mV (line), 30mV (DIN)
- Speaker load impedance: 4Ω to 16Ω
- Dimensions: 410 x 127 x 290mm
Unit can be shipped, but is configured for North American voltage and plug.